A while back we asked all of our email subscribers (our Cursive Insiders) about your biggest communications challenges — and you let us know that your website, and its content, gives you a chronic headache.
Well, we wanted to help.
We know that you have about 8 seconds to capture visitor attention online — which means you need to tell quite a powerful story in order to connect. But how do you know if your school website story is strong enough?
To find out, you need to audit your story. And it’s not as hard as you think.
Introducing The Story Audit Challenge, a FREE 5-lesson email course that will help you review, organize and transform your school’s website.
Story Audit Challenge is designed to help you through the website story audit process as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Part traditional content audit, part content inventory, and part school storytelling magic, this course makes it easy for you to:
- Complete a full website story audit, from start to finish, during 5 quick lessons.
- Gain a clear picture of the story you’re telling — showing you what’s good, what’s outdated, and what’s missing.
- Prioritize your copywriting/editing process — and make the most of your budget.
- Revisit and refine your goals — and make changes to improve your metrics.
- Create new content marketing initiatives.
- Keep track of your website content moving forward — so you never get to the point where you have to start this process from the beginning again!
What does the course include?
This free course includes 5 lessons delivered via email, plus free downloadable templates, checklists and worksheets to help you along the way.
Ready to check it out?
We love creating content that helps our Cursive Insiders take control of their communications so that you can create and share stories your audiences will love, and the Story Audit Challenge is an important step in the process.
Yay, you're on the list! Now, be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.