I love podcasts. In fact, I’m a podcast junkie.
I listen to them at the gym. In the car. While blow-drying my hair. It’s kind of ridiculous.
So you can understand my excitement when I was invited to be on two fantastic school marketing podcasts in one week. And because I love talking about school marketing about as much as I love writing about school marketing, I just had to share my gab-fests here on the blog.
Read on and listen up! You’re about to get some serious website content insight, courtesy of Blackbaud’s K-12 Podcast, Randy Vaughn’s School Marketing Podcast … and me!
I had a great time chatting with Blackbaud’s Peter Baron about how to turn your school website into a marketing and admissions machine. Listen to hear us talk about:
- How the role of the private school website has evolved over the years
- At what point the front-end site flipped from being “all things to all people” to a focused marketing tool
- Why it’s critical for a school to find its voice when showing its value online
- Approaches schools should consider to capture the attention of their site visitors
- Call-to-action techniques
- Advice for a school at the early stages of transforming their site into a more focused marketing engine
Yeah, we talked about a lot. And in only 20 minutes! Take a listen.
Host Randy Vaughn gets in-depth with me as we discuss website tuition pages and what makes them worth the read. We discuss:
- Whether or not you should include your tuition cost on your website
- How to make the case that your school is worth the investment
- 4 tips on how to write a tuition page that’s both compelling and straightforward
Listen to what we have to say — and let me know if you agree!
Thanks to both Peter and Randy for getting nerdy with me, and talking to me about my favorite thing: creating and sharing awesome stories.
Yay, you're on the list! Now, be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.